Mon, Mar 09|
The Dreaming House
Women's Sacred Journey to Teotihuacan Mexico 2020
Make 2020 your year! Step into the light of Teotihuacan for a truly transformative experience to one of the world’s most sacred places!
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2020, 12:00 PM – Mar 14, 2020, 4:00 PM
The Dreaming House, Calle Libertad No. 16, Centro, 55810 San Sebastián Xolalpa, Méx., Mexico
About The Event
On this 5-day journey, our intimate group of women will journey into hidden realms of the Teotihuacan pyramid site during the day, and into the depths of ourselves and our connection to the Great Mother. We will explore the mystery of Teotihuacan in relationship to our inner light, in connection with other women and the Divine Feminine.
Experience the Mystery
Feel clearer and more sure of your spiritual connection with this energetic upgrade. You will have an experience with ‘the Mystery’ and be more open to becoming who you are and what you’re here to do. You will not want to miss this trip of a lifetime!
**Earn 200 credit hours for continuing education credits**
For Psychotherapists and Social Workers interested in psycho-spiritual hands on work, you can earn 200 credit hours for CEUs on this trip!
Our Journey Includes
- Visit the archeological site of the Aztecs, Mayans and Toltecs
- Engage in Ceremony at the highest level of energy
- Visit the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe
- Enter the Field of the Divine Feminine for healing and transformation
- Gentle yoga with Donna Jackson
- Engage in group sessions for inquiry into personal blockages using ancient and modern healing techniques
- Stay at The Dreaming House, a secure, safe and beautiful compound
- Eat nutritious and delicious authentic Mexican meals that are safe and prepared in their own kitchen
- Experience a sweat lodge with indigenous medicine women of the area (optional $40)
Date / Location:
March 9-14, 2020
Teotihuacan, Mexico (fly into Mexico City)
We will be staying at a beautiful compound called, The Dreaming House. A safe, comfortable and contained center just minutes away from the pyramid site. Delicious, authentic Mexican meals are served in the dining room, prepared with love and care.
This all-inclusive trip including local transportation, lodging, meals and entrance fees is $1,395. Bring a friend and save $100! Space is limited to 15.
- Arrival in Mexico City by 4:30pm. Dinner will be served at The Dreaming House
- Sacred Women’s Journey and activities
- Transportation to Mexico City Airport provided up until 12:00 noon
Private transportation can be arranged for an additional fee if outside agreed upon times.
Antonia Greene, M.Ed, LMHC, is a shamanist, actor and psychotherapist in private practice with many years of experience in leading therapeutic, self-realization and spiritual groups on Vashon, Seattle, and in Teotihuacan, Mexico. She is committed to the re-emergence of the Divine Feminine in our world, and to the transformational process of those who choose to work with this emergent energy. She has studied with indigenous medicine people and teachers in Mexico, Colombia, Peru and the US, with concentration on Andean Shamanism, Toltec, Energetic Practices and reader of the Akashic records. She is thrilled to be leading the Teotihuacan trips for women with the Divine Feminine as the primary focus.
Mugoux is a healing practitioner, writer and a 35-year student of A Course in Miracles. She continues her healing practice predominantly through her YA fiction writing with the intention of offering the subject of enlightenment and mysticism to young readers. Mugoux is Antonia’s shamanic collaborator and life-long friend. They have journeyed to Teotihuacan together and share a deep devotion to the Divine Feminine. www.tarotreadersdog.com
Donna Jackson will be our yoga teacher on the journey.
Bring A Friend Discount Price
Bring a friend at save $100!
Prepaid via Paypal or Check
Choose this option if you have already fully paid Antonia via Paypal or Check.