Women's Sacred Journey to Teotihuacan Mexico
Time & Location
About The Event
On this 5-day journey, our intimate group of women will journey into hidden realms of the Teotihuacan pyramid site during the day, and into the depths of ourselves and our connection to the Great Mother. We will explore the mystery of Teotihuacan in relationship to our inner light, in connection with other women and the Divine Feminine.
Experience the Mystery
Feel clearer and more sure of your spiritual connection with this energetic upgrade. You will have an experience with ‘the Mystery’ and be more open to becoming who you are and what you’re here to do. You will not want to miss this trip of a lifetime!
Our Journey Includes
- Visit the archeological site of the Aztecs, Mayans and Toltecs
- Engage in Ceremony at the highest level of energy
- Visit the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe
- Enter the Field of the Divine Feminine for healing and transformation
- Experience a sweat lodge with indigenous medicine women of the area
- Gentle yoga with Kelly Walsh
- Engage in group sessions for inquiry into personal blockages using ancient and modern healing techniques
- Stay at The Dreaming House, a secure, safe and beautiful compound
- Eat nutritious and delicious authentic Mexican meals that are safe and prepared in their own kitchen
- Expand your creativity with an optional day of art making with esteemed artist, Emily Grieves
Date / Location:
April 21-27, 2019
Teotihuacan, Mexico (fly into Mexico City)
We will be staying a beautiful compound called, The Dreaming House. A safe, comfortable and contained center just minutes away from the pyramid site. Delicious, authentic Mexican meals are served in the dining room, prepared with love and care.
This all-inclusive trip including local transportation, lodging, meals and entrance fees is $1,395. Register by January 1st and save $100. Bring a friend and receive another $100 off! Space is limited, reserve your spot soon.
- April 21: Fly in and pick up from Mexico City Airport if you arrive by 7:00 pm. Dinner will be served at The Dreaming House
- April 22-26: Sacred Women’s Journey and activities
- April 27: Transportation to Mexico City Airport provided up until 12:00 noon.
Private transportation can be arranged for an additional fee if outside agreed upon times.
Antonia Greene, M.Ed, LMHC, is a shamanist, actor and psychotherapist in private practice with many years of experience in leading therapeutic, self-realization and spiritual groups on Vashon, Seattle, and in Teotihuacan, Mexico. She is committed to the re-emergence of the Divine Feminine in our world, and to the transformational process of those who choose to work with her. She has studied with indigenous medicine people and teachers in Mexico, Colombia, Peru and the US, with concentration on Andean Shamanism, Toltec, and Energetic Practices. She is thrilled to be leading the Teotihuacan trips for women with the Divine Feminine as the primary focus.
Mugoux is a healing practitioner, writer and a 35-year student of A Course in Miracles. She continues her healing practice predominantly through her YA fiction writing with the intention of offering the subject of enlightenment and mysticism to young readers. Mugoux is Antonia’s shamanic collaborator and life-long friend. They have journeyed to Teotihuacan together and share a deep devotion to the Divine Feminine. www.tarotreadersdog.com
Kelly Walsh is a craniosacral and shamanic practitioner who weaves these practices into each yoga class to enhance mind-body-spirit healing. Kelly is passionate about working with women crossing a threshold to bring their purposeful work into the world. www.boulderhealingarts.com
- Regular Price$1,395$1,3950$0
- Bring A Friend Discount Price$1,295$1,2950$0